• Powerful: claws ratchet into place to hold your tablet securely
• Easy: one-button release allows quick deployment and storage
• Compact: no longer than your palm, no taller than 1"
• Modular: components fold and separate for travel and storage
• Universal: tablet holder works on any iPad, tablet, or e-reader (see Specs)
• Case-Friendly: compatible with most cases (see Specs)
• Interchangeable: modular design works with entire TabletTail™ system
What's in the Box:
• Spider (tablet holder)
The Spider provides an iPad mount that's compatible with every iPad model. It's also a tablet mount that works on nearly every Android or Windows tablet.
Feel free to contact us thru email@example.com with any questions.
The Spider is available in two sizes.
• The Small - 7.9" Spider’s claws have a grip range of 5.8 in (14.7 cm) to 7.9 in (20.1 cm)
• The Large - 8.75" Spider’s claws have a grip range of 5.8 in (14.7 cm) to 8.75 in (22.2 cm)
The Small - 7.9" Spider is compatible with tablets where the short side measures less than 5.9in (15 cm). This covers pretty much every tablet but the 12" screens.
The Large - 8.75" Spider is compatible with tablets where the short side measures under 8.8 in (22.2 cm). it can hold the iPadPro 12.9" with or without a thin shell case and makes it easier to get the other tablets installed.
if you have any quesestions on fit please reach out to us thru firstname.lastname@example.org
The Small - 7.9" Spider can hold cases between 5.80in (14.73cm) and 7.90in (20.07cm) in length or width that have a max thickness of 12mm (.47in).
The Large - 8.75" Spider can hold cases between 5.80 in (14.73 cm) to 8.75 in (22.2 cm) in length or width that have a max thickness of 12mm (.47in).
Most cases fall into these parameters. The Otterbox defender does not.
Spider Specs (Folded):
Length (inches): 4”
Width (inches): 2.05”
Height (inches): 1.30"
Weight (ounces): 4.9 (0.31 lbs)
The Spider is compatible with the entire Octa system. It has a steel male "Key" and connects to the Bridge series, MonkeyTail, WhaleTail, available à la carte and in select TabletTail kits.
Combine TabletTail components to create your customzied solution to mount or stand or handle your iPad Kindle Windows Andoid device.