Flexible TabletTail: Whale Kit provides a versatile handle and stand, now available free of duties and shipping
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Feb. 5, 2013 /CNW/ – Octa™ (https://www.octa.com), a creator of innovative tablet accessories, today announced the launch of its first product, the TabletTail: Whale Kit, on Amazon Canada. This flexible tablet handle and stand, which has previously been available only through U.S. retailers, has had a strong following in Canada, despite the high costs of international duties and shipping.
“We’re happy to be able to offer faster, more economical ways to purchase a TabletTail. By expanding our distribution network, we can pass on the savings to our customers,” said Prometheus Trotsky, the founder of Octa.
The Whale Kit, which was launched at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, provides a sturdy and adaptable stand. It connects to your tablet using powerful vacuum suction technology, and it works on any tablet or e-reader with a smooth, non-porous surface. The WhaleTail’s tail and fins bend for a wide range of portrait and landscape positions and can be transformed instantly into a comfortable handle.
Whale Kit Product Details:
- Flexible: tail and fins bend to every angle, portrait or landscape, and fit any situation
- Sturdy: topple-proof on any surface, even on a couch or a pillow
- Comfortable: natural shape for a light, easy grip that fits all palm sizes
- Reliable: vacuum-pump system with visual indicator and long-lasting suction power
- Mobile: separates into two compact pieces for easy travel
- Compatible: works with all generations of the iPad and many other tablets and e-readers
- Case-Friendly: works on smooth, nonporous cases and skins
- Interchangeable: modular design compatible with other TabletTail™ accessories
The Whale Kit is priced at C$ 49.99, and free Super Saver Shipping is available. For more information, visithttp://www.amazon.ca/dp/B007IVQV8E.
Octa’s most recent addition to the TabletTail line, the TabletTail: Monkey Kit, is currently available on Kickstarter athttp://kck.st/TXZy1O. This powerful positioning system adapts quickly to an infinite number of heights, angles, and situations. It will be available on Amazon Canada in April.
Octa creates distinctive mobile electronics accessories that make the digital experience more enjoyable. The team includes eight artists and engineers who are passionate about technology. Octa’s co-founders, Prometheus Trotsky and Nikki Braziel, started Octa together in 2010. They maintain a creative environment by combining work and playfulness in their Denver headquarters. Contact Nikki at email@example.com.